Saturday, January 22, 2011

Quilts to show off


Here are 2 quilts that I have done over the years. The first is a lap quilt. The pattern is called Crossing Paths. I really enjoyed making this quilt, so much that I made 3 of them. One for me and the other two I gave as gifts. It is a great quilt for making with scraps.
The other quilt is a wallhanging of Food Jars. When my grandaughter Kailee was little I had to pick her up when she came over and I would tell her what food was in each jar. As she got older she could tell me what each food was. I have this quilt hanging in my kitchen.

3 comments:

grandmarockton said...

now you just have to get g-daughter to FEEL the fabric and a new quilter is born!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous quilt and great blog site.

Rita said...

Love the jars!!!