Sunday, January 6, 2008

Good Sunday for me


I went to my moms today. Did her grocery shopping and cleaned her apt. Afterwards I did a little shopping. I got a great deal on a sheet set at JC Penney. Paid $5.24 for a set that normally costs $55. Then I found some pepsi cubes on sale for $3.99 each. Picked up 4 of those for my hubby.

Been doing some sewing this afternoon. I made another Ohio Star for a swap I'm in and I cut up some Batik charms for another swap.

The cyber Bus Tour on my quilting group is rolling right along. We are all having a great time. Our first block was a Crazy Patch. I have never done a block like this before. It came out pretty good for my first try. Looking forward to the next block, whatever that may be.



1 comment:

tenderheart said...

Gypsie~ I love your blog! I love that you have a picture of your crazy block from our wild and oh so fun bus trip! Love ya- Anne